Valpak has been providing simple, innovative environmental solutions to over 4,000 customers since 1997 when the first piece of producer responsibility legislation, the Packaging Waste Regulations, was introduced in the UK.
Since then we have gone on to provide solutions for organisations obligated under:
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations
- Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations
- RoHS Regulations
- REACH Regulations
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Efficiency Scheme
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
- Modern Slavery Act
We have also expanded our services to cover wider areas of sustainability including:
- Waste management and recycling
- Carbon management
- Energy management
- International Compliance
- Data Management
Whether your goals are to achieve legal compliance, maximise your costs savings or improve your environmental credentials, our unique level of expertise in the ever growing field of sustainability means that we can work in partnership with you to find the best possible solution to meeting those objectives.